Thursday, December 11, 2008

A trip to Mimi's house for Aunt Olivia!




Mommy and I made a special trip to Mimi's house on December 5th so that we could see Aunt Olivia off to her schools Christmas Dance! Doesn't my Aunt Olivia look beautiful? My mommy and daddy said I am not allowed to grow up like this!
I spent some time with Mimi (see picture above) while Aunt Olivia got ready. My Mimi loves me so much... I can have anything I want when I visit her! Which brings us to the picture in the top left... I got one of my presents early from Mimi this year... she took me to get pretty diamonds so of course we had to pierce my ears so that I can wear them! Daddy didn't like the idea but he caved and we got it done. I heard daddy talking to Aunt Jane today and he said "I will never tell Jenny but Emmas earrings look really cute on her"!


No comments: